Hi – we are Delivion!
we design, plan and build PaaS environments and cloud-native Software in private and public clouds for our international clients in Digital Entertainment, Fintech and Insurtech. We apply DevOps culture, Site Reliability Engineering, Containerization and Cloud Native Software Engineering to deliver the best possible results to our clients. Our multinational company culture values autonomy and initiative.
What you would do
Your typical week would consist of building cloud native solutions together with your teammates (Internally and at our partners and clients). This includes, designing and writing business code, knowledge sharing with clients and contributing to the overall success of the team and its products. At Delivion we strive to reflect and improve the outcome of our work and how it is created and delivered continuously. This are the tools we’re working with right now, but they are continuously reviewed and changed, passion for technology and learning are what really matters:
- AWS / Google Cloud
What you bring
You are not only looking for building the next app, you love to learn and improve the whole lifecycle of building and delivering business value to the client. For this role, you ideally have experience in software development and delivery and are confident with the handling of Linux environments and know how to write good software. A good understanding of paradigms like Cloud native Software Development, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code or Immutability helps a lot. You like to work in agile environments and in teams.
Fluent English is required, german knowledge is a plus.
You also like to gather knowledge and experience and continuously improve your team, yourself and eventually your product.
What we provide
- Work with exciting state-of-the art technologies
- Create modern software solutions, as they are supposed to be
- We are a small but fast growing company. You will be able to help shape our future.
- Amazing relocation help for expats, including:
- Support for obtaining the work permit
- A furnished apartment for the first 3 months
- Refund relocation costs
- Salary advance
- Financial and logistical help with German courses
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunity
- Support for learning, by providing you work time and financial help for learning materials
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
- We enjoy casually cooking together, gaming and our BBQ here and there
We are located in Mülheim a.d. Ruhr, close to the border with Essen, at the heart of the Ruhr Valley. Living costs are very reasonable, while you will still live big metropolitan area. Anything you need, you will find close by. If you fancy something a bit more upscale, it is also only 30 min from Düsseldorf.
If this sounds interesting to you, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.