Hi – we are Delivion!
we design, plan and build PaaS environments and SaaS solutions in private and public clouds for our clients in Digital Entertainment, Fintech and Insurtech. We apply and breathe Cloud Native Software Engineering, DevOps culture, Platform Engineering, Automation and Containerization to deliver the best possible results to our clients. Our multinational company culture values autonomy and initiative.
We could stop our introduction with that one-liner, but it’s important for us, to put emphasis on our culture. Because we’re building this company everyday together as a place to grow, to enjoy working in a team and finally our customers success together.
If you have awesome ideas, we love to hear them. If you want to learn a new tool or practice a new approach to your work, alone or with a couple of teammates, we will happily support that. We love to experiment and we embrace failure as an important step to growth.
At Delivion we cultivate the fundamental business principle of not only empowering our customers business but also the individuals with our knowledge, experience and drive. We aim for nothing less than barrier-free knowledge transfer in a partnership on eye level with all our clients. We strongly believe, that this is the foundation for success.
What you would do
Your primary responsibility at Delivion is new customer acquisition for our consulting and engineering services. By actively prospecting in to new accounts, identifying opportunities in the market and closing business for both managed IT services and project work, this role is directly contributing to our growth targets.
In this role, you will
- develop new clients through relationship building and technical conversations
- manage and track contacts and opportunities within our CRM Pipeline
- attend customer meetings, or briefings as required
- represent Delivion at events, like conferences or workshops
- contribute ideas for Delivion channel marketing (Blog, Social Media etc.)
What you bring
We’re looking for an individual who is passionated to cultivate relationships with clients where we can create solutions and business value.
Fluent German is required, english knowledge is a plus.
The ideal candidate
- Likes initiating conversations with potential customers on multiple channels (by phone, at networking events, email or LinkedIn)
- Is safe in high level conversations about strategies in cloud sourcing and cloud native engineering
- Always curious in finding new ways to connect and build fruitful relationships
- Comfortable with video calls and also open to new tools and ways to connect
Industry experience in either Digital Entertainment, Finance / Insurance tech, or SaaS / PaaS business is a plus.
As we continuosly strive to reflect and improve the outcome of our work and how it is created and delivered, you should be comfortable with regular team retrospectives and continuous improvement.
What we provide
- Work with exciting state-of-the art technologies and world class engineering teams.
- We are a small but fast growing company. Your contribution shapes our future.
- Amazing relocation help for expats, including:
- Support for obtaining the work permit
- A furnished apartment for the first 3 months
- Refund relocation costs
- Salary advance
- Financial and logistical help with German courses
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunity
- Support for learning, by providing you work time and financial help for learning materials
- Possibility to attend Workshops or Conferences throughout Europe
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
- We enjoy casually cooking together, gaming and do a BBQ here and there
- Besides that, Team events are always welcome and can be initiated by anyone of us!
We are located in Mülheim a.d. Ruhr, close to the border with Essen and Düsseldorf, at the heart of the Ruhr Valley. Living costs are very reasonable, while you will still live in a big metropolitan area. Anything you need, you will find close by.
If this sounds interesting to you, send us your resume at email@example.com.